1. Inhalation severity: refers to the feeling of inhalation when the electronic cigarette smoking is smooth or not, in general, a good electronic cigarette inhalation is relatively smooth, compared with the feeling of smoking smoke closer;
2. The amount of smoke: whether the amount of smoke that is inhaled per mouth is sufficient. In general, a good amount of electronic cigarette smoke feels more;
3. The battery life: In general, the longer the battery, the better the quality of the battery;
4. Atomizer life: At present, some atomizers of counterfeit electronic cigarette products are very easy to damage, and damage and improper use of atomizers are also related.
5. Smoke bomb capacity: Generally speaking, the greater the capacity of the cartridge, the higher the technical content.